Here

And then this Bear, Pooh Bear, Winnie-the-Pooh, F.O.P. (Friend of Piglet's), R.C. (Rabbit's Companion), P.D. (Pole Discoverer), E.C. and T.F. (Eeyore's Comforter and Tail-finder)--in fact, Pooh himself--said something so clever that Christopher Robin could only look at him with mouth open and eyes staring, wondering if this was really the Bear of Very Little Brain whom he had know and loved so long.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

my news

things on my List that I accomplished:

1- go to dentist, get teeth cleaned*
2- get new glasses *
3- get my aptitudes tested for career guidance to appease my mother
3- plan vacation (more or less, so far)
4- get an apartment

*especially important in view of fantastic but soon to expire benefits associated with being a union, and, what's more, government employee...

things not accomplished:

1- decide where i will learn next year
2- figure out something for thereafter
3- study for assorted standardized tests

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home