Here

And then this Bear, Pooh Bear, Winnie-the-Pooh, F.O.P. (Friend of Piglet's), R.C. (Rabbit's Companion), P.D. (Pole Discoverer), E.C. and T.F. (Eeyore's Comforter and Tail-finder)--in fact, Pooh himself--said something so clever that Christopher Robin could only look at him with mouth open and eyes staring, wondering if this was really the Bear of Very Little Brain whom he had know and loved so long.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

my life as a yoshevet keranot

for the first time in recorded memory i have nothing to do all day and am not recuperating from some trumatic recent experience. I have no idea what to do with myself. thankfully, i will hopefully be going on vacation later this month so i can do nothing in the pristine mountains, but really, my inability to entertain myself is tuly appalling, and does not bode well for my general hapiness in life (ok, that may be a bit of an exaggerated conclusion, but just a bit).
this is also by way of a backhanded apology for the likely low quality of the things-i-post-to-pass-the-time... anwyay, that's that.

1 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, Blogger jacob said...

I am jealous. You are living my dream! The first thing to do is to start reading as many daily newspapers, scholarly journals, and web sites as may interst you. That should take you through midday at which point you can eat lunch and maybe take a small nap. you may want to start going to the gym which will give you more energy. More things to do later....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home