Here

And then this Bear, Pooh Bear, Winnie-the-Pooh, F.O.P. (Friend of Piglet's), R.C. (Rabbit's Companion), P.D. (Pole Discoverer), E.C. and T.F. (Eeyore's Comforter and Tail-finder)--in fact, Pooh himself--said something so clever that Christopher Robin could only look at him with mouth open and eyes staring, wondering if this was really the Bear of Very Little Brain whom he had know and loved so long.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

goings on

Blogging about nothing is about the last thing i should be doing now. (I hope oren doesn't read this today ;) ). But, it's always the last 2% of packing that's the hardest. You know, the packing of all the things that you left to the end because you didn't know what to do with them. If you're me, you are usually in a real rush by the time you get to them (whereas now I have at least 1 hour at home before the movers come... ;) ) so you just throw them in boxes. this is ok. Just so long as you unpack those boxes and figure out what to do with all the _stuff_ later which, if you are me, is no guaranteed. But at least I finally threw out the salad dressing from _last_ pesach...
In any case, the last few weeks have featured me doing 20-minute errands during most of my 10 minute breaks, looking for apartments, finding and apartment (yay, washington heights!) and pack-pack-packing. That is not interesting at all, but that is all.
Well, I guess I learned some moderately interesting things in between too. Perhaps I will write about some of those things another time. but not now. Until then.
Miriam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home