Here

And then this Bear, Pooh Bear, Winnie-the-Pooh, F.O.P. (Friend of Piglet's), R.C. (Rabbit's Companion), P.D. (Pole Discoverer), E.C. and T.F. (Eeyore's Comforter and Tail-finder)--in fact, Pooh himself--said something so clever that Christopher Robin could only look at him with mouth open and eyes staring, wondering if this was really the Bear of Very Little Brain whom he had know and loved so long.

Sunday, February 27, 2005

I went to Berlin. I saw lots of monuments , the wall, lot of grafitti, parts of the remains of the wall, and a concenration camp, as well as batya :-). Perhaps more later.

In other news, on the plane overI read, among other things, this sentence that I liked:
"Like all their inabilities to communicate, this too had a virtuous motive."

I arrived in Berlin only 6 hours later than scheduled. My luggage, which I had checked in order to take with me a kitchen knife, joined me about 2 days after that. On the way back I decided to avoid such problems and have so far sucessfully brought my 4 inch knife through two security checkpoints/scanners. Not that this is at all surprising...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home