Here

And then this Bear, Pooh Bear, Winnie-the-Pooh, F.O.P. (Friend of Piglet's), R.C. (Rabbit's Companion), P.D. (Pole Discoverer), E.C. and T.F. (Eeyore's Comforter and Tail-finder)--in fact, Pooh himself--said something so clever that Christopher Robin could only look at him with mouth open and eyes staring, wondering if this was really the Bear of Very Little Brain whom he had know and loved so long.

Sunday, February 06, 2005

advice

i am in the market for a digital camera. please advise me.

1 Comments:

At 12:17 AM, Blogger Zev said...

Firstly look at this website: http://www.steves-digicams.com/ Far too much information. I like the Canon S60 or S70. Both take really nice pictures although they are a bit bulky (the size of my camera, if you remember). The other one I like is the Casio EX-Z50 Zoom. It is really small although the pictures do not come out looking quite as good. Then again, I do a lot of photoshoping with my images. If you just intend to point, click and print go with the Casio cause it is so small. If you want really super nice pictures, SLR quality, then you should look at the Canon G6. But I don't think you care for stuff like that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home