Here

And then this Bear, Pooh Bear, Winnie-the-Pooh, F.O.P. (Friend of Piglet's), R.C. (Rabbit's Companion), P.D. (Pole Discoverer), E.C. and T.F. (Eeyore's Comforter and Tail-finder)--in fact, Pooh himself--said something so clever that Christopher Robin could only look at him with mouth open and eyes staring, wondering if this was really the Bear of Very Little Brain whom he had know and loved so long.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

a public service announcement

The Golders Green Hotel has Bedbugs. Bed Bugs. (it also smells and has various other things wrong with it. but most of those fall under the "you get what you pay for" category, i think...)
hopefully this information will make in into the google universe, to help future travelers...

(as some of you know, I* have a sad history with the blood-sucking insects in question, thanks to my Manhattan neighbors, so I was quite annoyed to encounter them again.)

* Oren, on the other hand, seems immune to bites. good for him...

2 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey not to move on from your plight too quickly, but I thought I'd remind you and Oren about Bendick's Bittermints. He should defintely give them a try, and I'd be grateful for a box or two.

Bedbugs aside, I hope you're having a great time.

--Jeremy

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger miriam said...

we actually bittermints last shabbat! i had forgotten you were a fan. the box brags about how they are an "acquired taste." well, i didn't acquire it, but I'll def. tell oren to try and bring you some. (i came home on sunday...)
be well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home