Here

And then this Bear, Pooh Bear, Winnie-the-Pooh, F.O.P. (Friend of Piglet's), R.C. (Rabbit's Companion), P.D. (Pole Discoverer), E.C. and T.F. (Eeyore's Comforter and Tail-finder)--in fact, Pooh himself--said something so clever that Christopher Robin could only look at him with mouth open and eyes staring, wondering if this was really the Bear of Very Little Brain whom he had know and loved so long.

Saturday, April 07, 2007

happy. kosher, and redemptive pesach!

an apology, of sorts: At least two people whom I did not call when I was in Chicago a few weeks back have already found out, so I suppose I might as well come clean: I went for a family simcha, knew that I wouldn't possibly have time for everyone I know there (including some other family!), and so figured there was no point in contacting too many people. Pretty-much all the non-family visiting I did do was determined by whom I happened to run into on the street. (Running into people on the stret was actually quite fun, and one of the cooler things about the trip...) It was really a pleasure to be back, and perhaps some other time we will make a more comprehensive visit...

Happy pesach!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home