Here

And then this Bear, Pooh Bear, Winnie-the-Pooh, F.O.P. (Friend of Piglet's), R.C. (Rabbit's Companion), P.D. (Pole Discoverer), E.C. and T.F. (Eeyore's Comforter and Tail-finder)--in fact, Pooh himself--said something so clever that Christopher Robin could only look at him with mouth open and eyes staring, wondering if this was really the Bear of Very Little Brain whom he had know and loved so long.

Friday, November 26, 2004

In which we are introduced, and the story begins*

A Brooklyn Moment:
I was introduced by a neighbor to another woman in shul:
"This is Miriam. She's from Outoftown."

* This may become less A.A. Milne heavy as I recover my sanity (currently being wholly absorbed, and whittled away daily, by a group of 14 year old goblins**), some time within the next year or two...

** but I love them all...

1 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, Blogger miriam said...

Actually, it is. Maybe. I just wanted a way to comment to t hose of you who don't accept anonymous commenting. But then I realized that I hate non-anonymous commenting. So we shall see. For now, I will likely restrict myself to ideas (mostly of the Torah variety) and other not-very-personal things...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home